Hospitality Crisis Management
Covid-19 has highlighted the fact that the travel and tourism industry is exposed to a global crisis of confidence and steps need to be taken quickly to mitigate the impact on our business.
Difficult decisions will need to be taken quickly to protect assets and value, at the same time as making sure the business is in good shape to take advantage of the inevitable rebound.
Horwath HTL and co-operating law firms have the expertise and experience to help you navigate these troubled waters effectively, managing all of the various stakeholders effectively to make sure that the underlying business is secure and not adversely affected.
Click here to view our brochure
- Analyse/identify immediate operational risks
- Improve the bottom line through cost-saving measures
- Provide support to management teams
- Valuation of assets for banks/institutions
- Understand the legal implications of management contract agreements and franchise relationships
- Existing Loan Covenants advice & support
- Breaches of contract
- Labour considerations
- Business turnaround
- Restructuring & Transformation